Rentals in Indianapolis>Question Details

Nicole Mallo…, Real Estate Pro in Indianapolis, IN

I am looking for a home to rent in Washington Township (North Central HS, and Northview or Westlane Middle). I need a 3 or 4 bd and 2ba.

Asked by Nicole Mallory, Indianapolis, IN Sat Apr 20, 2013

Help the community by answering this question:


You can search rentals on (our local MLS). Let me know if I can be of assistance.
Mallorie Wilson
Associate Broker
Century 21Diversified
0 votes Thank Flag Link Thu Apr 25, 2013
You can try for local rentals.
Good luck.
Claire-Anne Aikman
Carpenter Realtors
0 votes Thank Flag Link Thu Apr 25, 2013

You may want to find an agent in that area whom deals with rentals, and see if they can find you a property.

Have a great day.

Christina Solorzano,
CEO & SR Credit Repair Specialist
Everlasting Credit Repair
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Apr 20, 2013
Thanks. I looked on their website and they currently do not have any homes available in Washington Township.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Apr 20, 2013

They routinely have things available, and they can also help find things that aren't on their website which are listing with other companies.

Send me a note and I'll set up a search to see what's available. I can then connect you with T&H to set up showings. They really are the rental experts. Most of us on here - including myself - specialize in sales, not rentals.

Joe Shoemaker
Principal Broker, REALTOR®
MacDuff Realty Group, LLC
317 413.8501!/jojosmojo
Flag Sat Apr 20, 2013

I highly recommend calling T&H Property Management. They specialize in rentals on the north side of Indianapolis.

Good luck!


T&H Realty Services, Inc.
760 E 52nd St, Indianapolis, IN 46205
Phone:(317) 255-7767
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Apr 20, 2013
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer