Rentals in Mesquite>Question Details

mfoster, Renter in Mesquite, TX

I am looking for a home in Mesquite to rent. My credit is poor, but my income is good.. Is there any hope for me to rent a home in Mesquite.?

Asked by mfoster, Mesquite, TX Sun Dec 2, 2012

I would like to buy eventually.

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in Mesquite

Answers

1
Mr/Ms Foster, The answer really depends on the nature of your credit issues. The fact that you have good income is very important. Credit challenges are common and might be something we can over come. What is your budget for monthly rent? What are your other criteria? I have a client in Mesquite that needs a tenant, so maybe we can make it work. Give me a call or text me now. I'm available to discuss your situation.

Brent Rice, Top Recommended Broker
The Rice Group, Inc.
Website: http://www.ricegroupinc.com
214-808-3100
Brent@RiceGroupInc.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Dec 2, 2012
I'm comfortable paying up to $1,300 per month I think. If I had to go a touch higher - I could - but I don't want to. I have 2 dogs that I would never leave behind. They're 9 and 11, an they do not have run of the house - but they are there none the less. I want a fenced in backyard and a garage. My preference is to have a ranch - but I'm flexible on that. Besides that - it's just the basics of central heating and air. I'm going to want to buy at some point - when that becomes possible for me. I'm trying to get closer to where my family lives - so I'm hopeful for Mesquite. I am flexible on that - no further south - but I'd go north.
Flag Mon Dec 3, 2012