Rentals in Woodstock>Question Details

Trina Washin…, Renter in Woodstock, GA

I am looking for a home for my children, mother, and myself. i have an apartment on my credit due to being laid off. it's almost 3 years old..

Asked by Trina Washington, Woodstock, GA Sun Nov 3, 2013

Answers

3
Hello Trina,

Finding a home is a challenging and difficult process whether you want to rent or buy. Your comment raised one issue of credit, but there are many other factors to consider. If you would like some guidance in learning about all of your available options, and developing a plan to achieve your goal, please feel free to contact me.

Thank you.

Holly Hamman
Hutson Realty
Trina,
You might need to be prepared to pay first, last and security deposit. It really just depends on what the owners will allow. If you are looking to rent feel free to contact me and I will see what I can do to help.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Nov 3, 2013
Are you looking to buy a home? If so, the first step is to get with a qualified lender to check your credit score and see if you can get prequalified. If it is 3 years old and paid off, it should not have much impact. If it has not been paid, then it needs to be paid as soon as possible. If it is 3 years old, they may settle for a smaller amount and work with you. If you need help finding a home to buy once you do get qualified, interview a few agents and find one that is a good fit for you and you trust. Good luck.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Nov 3, 2013