Rentals in Knoxville>Question Details

Lcountiss, Home Buyer in Mobile, AL

I am looking for a furnished 1-2 BR, 2BA or larger that will take one dog and a flex or 6 mo. lease. Apt., house or mobile ok. Great credit, etc.

Asked by Lcountiss, Mobile, AL Sat Jan 5, 2013

Answers

2
Devin Harvey’s answer
Check out Country Oaks Apartments in Knoxville. They offer 1 and 2 bedroom furnished apartment homes with flexible lease terms. They are extremely pet friendly and even have a community bark park. Their phone number is 865-584-8918. Please visit their website for more info at http://www.countryoaksapartment.com/. Hope this helps!!
Thanks for your effort Devin. But they do not have any furnished apts. Lots of apts. use the word "furnished" in regard to appliances, as I have been looking for a long, long time. They do have a lot of flex in leases. Thanks, again.
Flag Mon Jan 7, 2013
If you're looking for something in tn i can help you. Just call me anytime. I'd be happy to help.
Thanks! Yes, in Knoxville, TN, and I am here in an Extended Stay with all my stuff in storage, but I don't want to keep pulling it out, until I am established for a few years. I do not need a buyer's agent. I already have one. I don't need someone to help me look. I need someone who knows of such a property currently available. If you know of something, or find something, you can call me at 772-528-4608 and you can get a commission on the rental. However, this is not an opportunity to pick up a buyer to represent. Sorry, I posted on here. I did not know that realtors use this site for such. Thanks again.
Flag Sun Jan 6, 2013