Rentals in Vallejo>Question Details

Beckywatsonc…, Home Buyer in Vallejo, CA

I am looking for a friend for a 1 bed with a garage in Vallejo- with issues

Asked by Beckywatsoncalifornia, Vallejo, CA Sat Mar 23, 2013

I am looking for a friend for a 1 bed with a garage in Vallejo - issue is that, even though the landlord likes them, they are not happy with them as a tenant - so they won't recommend them to a new landlord. How can they figure out how to get housing?

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in Vallejo

Answers

3
Get rid of your friend. He or she must be having a problem with either paying rent or causing disturbances.
Hi Becky, if your friend has decent credit and decent employment the new landlord could be able to over see what has happened at the last residence. Its a case by case scenario judgment call. Your friend might consider buying because it many cases its less expensive to own that rent. If this is a possible for your friend then feel free to reach out to me. Thank you
They should click on the "Mortgage" tab at the top of the page and see if they can qualify for a mortgage, or ask their current Landlord for Forgiveness and try to work out the issues.