Rentals in Orange Beach>Question Details

jjjwws, Renter in Orange Beach, AL

I am looking for a four to six month rental. Pet friendly. I am a very good renter and will take care of your home just like I do my own.

Asked by jjjwws, Orange Beach, AL Sat Feb 16, 2013

I have my own home in Mobile. This would be for me to rent.

Answers

4
If you would please go to my profile and send me a message with your name and phone number, as well as your e-mail so I can send some details directly to you, I will try to do so.

Also, I need to know if you are seeking a short-term rental due to plans to eventually buy so I know whether to also start sending you details on those properties so you can start getting familiar with the market conditions.
No I haven't found a place yet.
No I haven't found a place yet.
I just came across your post.

Have you found what you need yet?

Also, are you going short-term due to really looking to buy without being locked into a long-term lease? If so, I would like to assist you in using these months to monitor the market so you have a better feel where you want to be when ready to switch to home-buyer mode.