Rentals in Long Beach>Question Details

Luisspie, Renter in Long Beach, CA

I am looking for a dog friendly 2 bedroom to rent in the long beach area. Can anyone help?

Asked by Luisspie, Long Beach, CA Wed Aug 1, 2012

The problem is that I rescued a Pit-bull and now am having a hard time finding a place that will allow me to keep him. We have worked really hard to rehab him and he is now a great dog. Please let me know if anyone out there can point me the right way.

Hi -

If you are looking on craigslist, you can always sort for rentals that allow pets. A landlord who allows pets really shouldn't be able to discriminate based on the breed of dog. I have found that a problem some dog owners have is that they have weight restrictions for the pets they allow on their properties and that makes it hard for a large dog owner like yourself.

Have you thought of possibly buying a place? There are many options for financing a home and perhaps you would qualify for something where your mortgage would be about the same as your rent. Contact me and we can discuss the options you may have.

Samantha Baksic
Precision Realty
714.330.2021 (cell)
800.817.7542 (fax)

CA DRE License #: 01904666
That's the issue. A lot of owners will not rent out to somebody
because of insurance restrictions. Pit Bull is in their list of dogs
that they won't accept.
Email me at Ill send you some listings.
what is your budget? reply directly to me at 310.259.6850 or