Rentals in Brooklyn>Question Details

Michael Turo…, Renter in Brooklyn, NY

I am looking for a condo or single family house where both have the uppermost floor available. must be two bedroom, one bathroom. long term contract

Asked by Michael Turovskiy, Brooklyn, NY Fri Aug 2, 2013

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in Brooklyn

Help the community by answering this question:


Good afternoon Mr. Turovskiy,
I'm Jacqueline from Fillmore Real Estate. We have multiple listings in these areas.
You could give me a call so I can better assist you.

Jacqueline Alexander
NYS LIC. Real Estate Salesperson
DIRECT: (347) 612-890
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Aug 4, 2013
Hi Michael,

Don't call me... Text me instead. :-)


Luke Constantino
Keller Williams Real Estate
9120 4th Avenue Brooklyn, NY 11209
Office: (718) 954 8400
Direct: (212) 300-3919
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Aug 3, 2013
contact me and let's review..i can help
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Aug 3, 2013
Have you considered working with an agent of your own....
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Aug 3, 2013
Good morning, my name is moe. Call me at 646-715-8819 so we can talk in detail about your needs and find you something boss.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Aug 3, 2013
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer