Rentals in Fresno>Question Details

blair_allen83, Renter in Fresno, TX

I am looking for a 3 br rental in Teal Run/Fresno area. I have a broken lease on my credit that is not an actual broken lease

Asked by blair_allen83, Fresno, TX Mon Aug 6, 2012

I gave 30 day notice when 60 days was required. I have excellent work history and current rental history.

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in Fresno

Answers

3
You will need to provide proof of the non-broken lease to any landlord. Call me to see how much you qualify to lease for and I would love to help. Thanks
Teal Run is a cute area just down Highway 6 from me. There are several available there so you can probably find something you like. We manage over 100 properties in South and Southwest Houston and see issues like this at times.

In terms of your concerns Kim has some good ideas. What you require is to tell the Landlord before he runs your credit and to also inform him to contact the previous landlord for proof you didn't miss any rental payments. Most home rentals only require a minimum of 30 days notice. Provided you have enough income and make the 3 to 3.5 times requirement you should be able to find a place. If you want any help feel free to contact me.
How long ago was the "broken lease" ? You may be able to work out something with the property management company and get this off of your credit report or at least show that this debt has been satisfied. If 60 days was required and you gave a 30 day notice they should show this as insufficient notice and show that you owe fees for that but not a broken lease. You can still lease a house and even some apartments with this on your credit but you may have to pay double deposits. Contact me and I can assist you with your options.

KimShawn Lane
Keller WIlliams Realty
832.574.6936