Rentals in North Clairemont>Question Details

Joe Nevans, Renter in San Diego, CA

I am looking for a 3br 2 ba no higher than $1800 within 5 miles of CarMax in Kearney Mesa(92111)

Asked by Joe Nevans, San Diego, CA Fri Sep 7, 2012

Answers

2
Hi Joe,

When looking for rentals, your best bet is Craigslist. 85% to 95% of all rentals leased in San Diego County are fulfilled using Craigslist. It is used by owners, property management companies and agents.

The easiest way to search is put a zip code in the search box and then enter the rest of your parameters. Check often and call right away as most rentals move quickly!

Lastly, beware of rental scam listings. Make sure you talk to the person managing the property and meet them to see it. Get an application to fill out and read over the lease agreement.

Best of luck to you,

Mark & Kari Shea
Shea Real Estate
Serving Greater San Diego
May I suggest our interactive website http://www.fbs-pm.com/renter-services/rental-search/ This website can also be uploaded as a mobile version so you can see what's available on your smartphone including video tours of the houses, condos and apartments in which you have interest. This same interactive site allows you to apply online, assist you with our lease documents and get you moved in to your new home. Later you will have a secure place to pay your rent online and thereby never have a problem with late rent penalties. If you have a maintenance issue you can communicate the same way. We provide personal resident care with technological convenience. Good luck. Neil
wow, thank you! your website is the most interactive and professional one i have seen. I love the videos of your properties. I do have 1 lead my wife is checking out now that is very close to our work, but if it doesn't pan out You will be hearing from me. Thank you agian!

Sincerely, Joe Nevans
Flag Fri Sep 7, 2012