Rentals in Encino>Question Details

s_kaufmann, Renter in Encino, CA

I am looking for a 2/3 bedroom townhouse/condo or apartment. Quick access to 101N, pet friendly for my old and very sweet husky/shepherd mix dog.

Asked by s_kaufmann, Encino, CA Sun Oct 28, 2012

This question was asked from this property:…

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in Encino

Help the community by answering this question:


Hi Mrs Kaufman

There is one building that iS pet friendly in Encino with easy freeway eccess that i know of.
Please call me at 8189034705

Shoshana Kliman
DRE: 01002819

Im making it Happen since 1988.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Oct 28, 2012
I am guessing that you are looking to rent since you included "apartments" in your list? Would you also be interested in single family home for rent? Would you prefer to stay in the Encino area? I also live in the area so I am very familiar with it. I would be more than happy to help you but more details are needed. Please feel free to give me a call at (818) 268-8099 or click on my photo and message me.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Oct 28, 2012
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer