Rentals in Tierrasanta>Question Details

billgconst, Renter in San Diego, CA

I am looking for a 2 bedroom place in Tierasanta with a garage.

Asked by billgconst, San Diego, CA Mon Sep 3, 2012

Answers

7
I agree with the Sheas who've already recommended searching on Craigslist...it gets the most numbers of properties for rent in town.

Best of luck.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Dec 20, 2013
Thanks Cindy. By the way, we like your common sense approach to questions.
Flag Fri Dec 20, 2013
i have a very nice and roomy -more than 1300 sf 2bed and 2.5 bath available to move in any time about 5 minutes drive from Tierasanta in Spectrum area.This is newer area.the condo was built around 2004.it has 2 car attached garage+opener. and refrigerator,washer,dryer and build in appliances,central heater and air conditioner.We are looking for good tenants with very low rent /low deposit compare to others in Spectrum.We will be glad to show the condo to you.
Please call 805-478-6348 or 858-354-6924.
The address for the condo is 8749 Esplanade park ln.
San Diego,Ca 92123
Thank you. I sent my information to your email address.
I just sold a 2/2 with a garage in Belasera in Tierasanta to an investor who is getting it ready now as a rental. I can pass along your info if you want to share you contact #s.

Chris Gorno
DRE# 01499885
619.788.4345
ChrisGorno@gmail.com
http://www.ChrisGorno.com
Billgconst,

There is one home with a garage currently listed in the MLS for rent - a 3 Bed/2Bath 2500 SF for $2500 per month on 10326 Matador. It requires an appointment with the agent if you are interested.

HotPads.com is another site you may want to try for rentals.

Kind Regards,

Marcie Sands, REALTOR
Simply The Best Real Estate Co., Inc.
PUSD
760-644-1562

When looking for rentals, your best bet is Craigslist. 85% to 95% of all rentals leased in San Diego County are fulfilled using Craigslist. It is used by owners, property management companies and agents.

The easiest way to search is put a zip code in the search box and then enter the rest of your parameters. Check often and call right away as most rentals move quickly!

Lastly, beware of rental scam listings. Make sure you talk to the person managing the property and meet them to see it. Get an application to fill out and read over the lease agreement.

Best of luck to you,

Mark & Kari Shea
Shea Real Estate
Serving Greater San Diego
Hi Bill,
The only one I see on the MLS is a 3 bedroom home for $2500 month. Let me know if you want me to email the details to you.

Thanks!
Sinead McAllister
Broker
McAllister Homes Real Estate
858-205-5215
brokermcallister@gmail.com
http://www.McAllisterHomes.com