Rentals in Glenview>Question Details

Vanessa Ponzi, Renter in Glenview, IL

I am looking for a 3 bedroom in Glenview. Willing to do a long term lease. Must be willing to accept a very mellow, old dog.

Asked by Vanessa Ponzi, Glenview, IL Wed Apr 25, 2012

Would prefer the Attea school district, if possible.

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in Glenview

Answers

7
Sorry nothing has come up for you yet. I still have you set up on the email program. Hope you had a great Thanksgiving!
Martha
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Nov 24, 2012
Vanessa,
I have a great rental program that is just rolling out now.
It's great if you are looking for a rent to own, or just to rent.

If you are looking for a rent to own it allows you to have ultimate flexibility in terms, while at the same time it opens you up to both sides of the market. You can look for homes that are on the market to rent as well as homes that are up for sale

If you are looking simply to just rent, it allows you to look at homes that are also for sale.
This opens you up to a whole new marketplace, where the standards may be a bit higher then looking at homes that are simply just for rent.

Here are some benefits of the program

* You can purchase anytime in the first 5 years of renting the home
* There is no up front option fee
* If you choose not to purchase, there are no penalty fees
* Purchase price is determined upfront. You will always know what the house will cost to buy at anytime.
* Home will be remodeled.
* Broaden you're search to other property types that may be on the market for rent as well as for sale.

Please contact me for more details.

This is an exciting new program. Be one of the first in the area to take advantage of it.

P.S.
Rover is welcome at these properties too!

Arlyn Tratt
Coldwell Banker Residential
0 votes • Reply • Flag • Link • Delete • A moment ago
Arlyn.Tratt, Real Estate Pro in Deerfield, IL
Hi, I am interested in the rent to own program. I am looking for a 2 or 3 bed. apt. or townhouse in Glenview, IL. Please, send me more info about this program and any properties you have in this area. My e-mail is Dimitrova792002@gmail.com Thank You! Diana Dimitrova
Flag Fri Apr 26, 2013
I have one available for you in Glenview 60025 zip code, Please contact me by email at: info@fullcircleinvestorshousefinanacing.com or call me 877-371-0606
Vanessa,
Please give me a call so I can get all the details of your search which I will need to set you up. 847-533-0559. Thanks!
Martha
Web Reference: http://www.marthamay.com
Yes, that would be great. Thank you. Vanessaponzi@yahoo.com
Hi again Vanessa!

May I set you up on my auto email program? That way you will get rentals automatically that match all your criteria. Let me know!

Martha
Hi again Vanessa!

May I set you up on my auto email system with all your rental parameters? You will then get listings that match what you are looking for. Let me know.

Martha