Rentals in Haddington>Question Details

Erica Weedon, Renter in Philadelphia, PA

I am looking for a 3 bedroom house in this area,do u have any?19131-19151

Asked by Erica Weedon, Philadelphia, PA Fri Aug 12, 2011

Answers

4
Hi Erica, there are many houses in the zip code 19131-19151. Kindly call me so that I can set up an appointment to show you. Call me at 215-833-9826.
Hi, Erica.

Thanks for reaching out on Trulia. There are lots of homes for sale in this area right now, but I'd like to help get you started on the right path first.

Your best first step is to speak to a mortgage professional, so he/she can review your credit scores, job history, income, and assets. Unless you are planning to pay cash for a home, this is the true first step to take.

Once you have a better understanding of your purchasing power, you should start meeting with a few different real estate agents and find one that's right for you and your needs.

If you need any help getting started, please let me know and I'll help.

Tim

Timothy Garrity | Realtor & Consultant
Licensed Real Estate Salesperson - #RS314897
215-829-8850 Office
267-879-2716 Mobile
tim@usspaces.com
Hi Erica, before we looking at houses, I just have a few questions....1) Have you been qualify by a lender? If yes, how much? 2) Are you interest in Grants to help with closing costs / down payment? If yes, have you been to counseling? I know it's confusing so if you need help, please do not hesitate to call me. Thank you.
Erica,

Try PadMapper. http://www.padmapper.com/

It takes listings on craigslist, apartments.com and rent.com and compiles it into a map view with adjustable searches.

I have found it to be very helpful and more efficient than craigslist.

Good luck in your search!

Ben