Rentals in Myrtle Beach>Question Details

lindzlu411, Renter in Myrtle Beach, SC

I am looking for a 3-4 bedroom house in the myrtle beach area for Feb 1st, 2013

Asked by lindzlu411, Myrtle Beach, SC Mon Nov 12, 2012

Needs to be pet friendly and would really like a fenced in yard and a washer/dryer

Real Living At The Beach has a 3 bedroom with 2nd floor bonus room available in Cameron Village. Does not have fenced yard but does include washer and dryer. Nice neighborhood amenities and private backyard, 1st floor master suite. Please contact me at 843-504-6888 if you would like to see. Liz Smeltz, Real Living At The Beach. Happy New Year!!
I would love to help you find a home here in Myrtle Beach... Are you looking to buy or rent? Either way give me a call and Id be more then happy to help you in any way that I can at 843-421-7767. I look forward to hearing from you.
Best to go directly to a local pro at "Find a Pro" in the header of this website for local advice.
Please visit my website to help you search for available rental properties in the area. We can generally hold a home for up to 30 days with a security deposit. Please feel free to call me with any questions 843-424-8118. Thank you Justin Spak, Platinum Rentals Inc.
Hi Liz,
I would love to help you in finding a perfect home for you! Please feel free to call me any time.

Colleen Kane
Are you interested in buying or renting?

Call me. I have lived here for 20 years and can give a lot of information.

Ginny Whipple
Dockside Realty Company
415 79th Ave. N
Myrtle Beach, SC 29577