Rentals in 46131>Question Details

Cassandra, Renter in Franklin, IN

I am looking for a 2-3 bedroom 1.5-2 bathroom home for rent in the franklin community school district. I have a small very well trained dog. $700

Asked by Cassandra, Franklin, IN Mon Mar 12, 2012

I would like under 700 however i am willing to pay that at most, I really dont want to rent however my husband is self employed and they want 2 yrs income tax info and i dont have that to give them. I am so tiered of being told i cant get a mortgage for 5-700 when im paying 750 now...its bs and im getting tiered of being screwed around!

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in 46131

Answers

1
Cassandra - I have the tools that will get you to home ownership. There are manual underwriting strategies to get you and your husband approved although self employed. iT CAN BE DONE! CALL ME 317.412.1572 Or email me at hector.david.orton@gmail.com - stop getting the run around!