Rentals in Homewood>Question Details

inhealinghan…, Home Buyer in Homewood, IL

I am looking for a 2-3 bedroom/ 1.5-2 bathroom apt or house, maxing at $1200 in Homewood/Flossmoor, IL. Anyone know of a nice property in that range?

Asked by inhealinghands, Homewood, IL Wed Sep 12, 2012

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in Homewood

Answers

5
Inhealinghands were u able to find a property. I'm looking for a property in the same area 3 bedroom 2 bath $1200 is also my max.
Hi inhealinghands, Have a local Realtor place you on an auto email. I can help you find a Realtor.
I know of a program where they will buy the property for you and rent it back until you are able to purchase. Homewood/Flossmoor school district is one of the few areas in the south suburbs that has this program available. They rent the home to you for much lower than the going rate for a similar rental in H/F. Let me know if you are interested and I will send you the information.

Andrea Smith Jiles
Coldwell Banker Residential
708-365-9789
Good afternoon Ms Jiles
I am very interested in finding more about this program, my email address is kboyzmami@gmail.com
Thank you
Celeste Hall
Flag Wed Jun 19, 2013
Ms. Jiles, I am interested in the program mentioned above my email address is synthialb@sbcglobal.net.
Thank you
Synthia Littleton
Flag Mon Jun 3, 2013
Hi Mrs. Jiles, if you still have the information can you forward it to kencook72@gmail.com
Flag Mon May 6, 2013
Hi Andrea,
I am interested in the program you are referring to in previous messages. My husband and I are trying to prepare ourselves to buy a home, but we aren't quite there yet, or so we think. I have resided in Homewood for years but due to space we need to find something else and we want to stay in the H-F school district. I currently have a child that attends the school. We are looking for at least a 3 bedroom 2 full bathroom house or townhouse. Can you assist in the process?

Tiffany L-C.
tncole2@hotmail.com
Flag Fri Apr 19, 2013
I did see a very nice house at $1275 in Homewood. Otherwise, there are a couple nice condos for under $1000. In this area, rentals are very high because of the schools, so a house for this price is very good.

Rentals are very competitive now. They don't stay on the market for long and all of them are gettting multiple applicants. If you want to put yourself on top, I have had very good success getting people rentals no matter the circumstances.

If you are interested, please give me a call. I would be happy to help.

Suzanne Hamilton
RE Marketing Consultants, Inc.
888-788-9544
suzanne@remarketingconsultants.com
There is one condo with 2 bedrooms 2 baths for rent in Homewood and one single family home in Flossmoor with 3 bedrooms and 2 baths showing at this time. There are other rentals in both towns but the rents are higher. There are too many rentals in either town at this time but that can change at any time.

If you would like our assistance in showing these to you or searching to find others, please give us a call so we can set you up with one of our leasing agents.

Linda Kous
Lead/Listing Coordinator
The G-Slow Team
linda@gslow.com
815-277-2480
Thank you. I will touch base with my fiancé regarding this and get back to you.
Flag Wed Sep 12, 2012