Rentals in Woodstock>Question Details

Donna, Renter in Woodstock, NY

I am looking for a 3 bedroom, 2 bath house in the woodstock- wesy hurley area. willing to go to hurley, stone ridge, glenford. not seasonal

Asked by Donna, Woodstock, NY Sat Mar 26, 2011

Answers

3
Yvonne Wilder’s answer
Hi, Donna,
You're right that now is a terrifc time to buy a home, while prices and mortgage rates are still low and inventory (as we call it) is still high.
Many will tell you the place to start is to secure financing, to determine what price point you're comfortable with based on your personal situation. Yes that is extremely important. But a better place to begin might be to find a realtor who listens to your needs and desires, one you feel comfortable trusting to guide you through the real estate maze - then everything else will fall into place.
You can either call me at 845-750-4920 or email me at nowisthetime@hvc.rr.com to decide if I'm the right realtor for you.
Yvonne Wilder
Senior Real Estate Spelicalist, GRI Candidate, Green Designee
Licensed Associate Broker
DBR
Hi Donna,

It appears you are moving from being a renter to purchasing your own home. That is terrific. I wonder if you have talked to a good mortgage professional to see what you qualify for and most importantly where you will be comfortble in your price point. I can help you with this and every other step of the way. Visit my website and read my thank you's from my clients(who you may call for referrals of me) and feel free to ask for the free Homebuyers Tool Kit. @ sandyreid.com. You may call me at anytime, as I am always available to my clients, at 845-417-1314. This appears to be a great time to buy a home as rates are quite low and prices on homes are very affordable. I look forward to hearing from you. Best, Sandy Reid PS. I work for the best real estate in all of Ulster County- Westwood Metes & Bounds Realty. We are situated right in Woodstock and in West Hurley.
Web Reference: http://sandyreid.com
From my website, you can search for available homes anywhere USA. From "my external links",click on Home and Trend Search, enter search criteriion (ie. city/state or zip code, number of bedrooms, bathrooms, price range, etc.); view results; then if you are interested in the list and sale prices for area of interest, click on the Stats & Trends tab at the top of the page. Additionally, if you wish to view "foreclosed" homes, click on the links of interest from my webpage including HUD/VA/USMS/RD, Fannie Mae, and Bank Owned inventory of available properties. Happy hunting.