Rentals in Bronx>Question Details

Takisha Green, Renter in Bronx, NY

I am looking for a 2 bedroom apt in the Bx or Harlem.. up to 1300.00

Asked by Takisha Green, Bronx, NY Sat Feb 4, 2012

will need an elevator building w/good heat, or walk up 3rd fl only, w/public transp, street parking needed

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in Bronx

Answers

5
Hello Takisha,

I will be happy to assist you in your apartment search efforts. I currently have a number of 2 bedroom apartments in the Bronx that meet your search criteria and I will be happy to show them to you. If you are interested, feel free to contact me with your availability so I could schedule a viewing appointment for you.

I look forawrd to speaking with you soon.

John Odocha
Extended Services Group
(646)748-1868
johnodocha@aol.com
http://www.extendedservices.com
Hello Ms. Green,
Our office have apartments all over the Bronx that match your criteria. To further assist you please give us a call or stop by our office to give us more information in regards to what this apartment must have, so that we can help you in your search. Our office number is 347 449-7928 and we are located at 1301 Allerton Avenue. Good luck in your search.
Hello Takisha,

I have 2 bedroom apartments in the Bronx that match your search criteria and I wil be happy to show to you. If you are interested, please feel free to contact me so we could schedule a veiwing appointment for you.
I look forward to speaking with you soon.

John Odocha
Extended Services Group
714 Burke Avenue
Bronx, NY 10467
(646)748-1868
johnodocha@aol.com
http://www.extendedservices.com
Check with local realty offices, or work with an agent; check local print media for by owner rentals, always verify ownership before exchanging any money; word of mouth, etc.
Hello Ms. Green,
We have a large inventory of rental apartments in the Bronx. Give me a call and I'd be happy to assist you with your search.
Thank you, Ceasar
Exit Realty Search
646.338.7267
sellandbuyhomes2@gmail.com