Rentals in Taunton>Question Details

Selina Harris, Renter in Taunton, MA

I am looking for a 2 bedroom apartment in a nice area in taunton. Also I have a have a 2 year old so no lead pant my price range is 800-900 with h/how

Asked by Selina Harris, Taunton, MA Wed Feb 6, 2013

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in Taunton

Answers

3
I would use a local rental professional to save time and money and also to make sure you don't miss a great rental.
Looks like you may have had one answer you earlier.

(Please note: when you choose an answer as a Best Answer, or at least give a thumbs up, it helps those who answer questions here.)
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Feb 6, 2013
I only see 1 apartment in Taunton in that price range including heat and hot water. It is on Clinton St. Not sure if that is an area that you would consider. Not sure if it has lead paint or not...It says unknown in the listing. A search of the current MLS was done today for rental units in Taunton. Will you consider any other towns?
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Feb 6, 2013
yes any other towns will be fine also 1 bedroom is fine as long as it has another room like an office I could use as a bedroom.
Flag Wed Feb 6, 2013
I have a rental in nice area of Attleboro 2 bedroom no lead paint built in 1988. Hardwood flooring 1.5 baths.
margie@homesbymcshane.com