Rentals in Washington>Question Details

Getthrutheday, Renter in Washington, DC

I am looking for a 2 bedroom apartment for the past five months in a quiet area for 1100 to 1200 dollars a month in Washington, DC.

Asked by Getthrutheday, Washington, DC Wed Aug 24, 2011

Is there any apartment available close to metro transportation?

Answers

3
Hi Getthrutheday,

I can understand how that can frustrating! Are you currently working with an Agent? I've successfully located rental properties in this price range for Clients in the DC area, many of which have been close to public transportation.

Hey, let's chat so I can get a little more specific information on what you're looking for and we'll discuss how to get you what you're looking for.

Talk Soon,
Shawnn Fayson
Keller Williams Preferred Properties
202-359-5112 cell
240-737-5000 ofc
sfayson@kw.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Aug 24, 2011

You can contact one of our free relocation specialists and if you end up renting through us, we also mail you up to $200 in rewards!

http://www.rentalsgonewild.com
The best way to do this successfully is to start looking with an agent. It sounds like you have probably been looking on your own through sources like craigslist and other online ads, but after 5 months you probably need to find an agent to help.