Rentals in Bronxwood>Question Details

Vilma Albino, Renter in Bronx, NY

I am looking for a 3 bedroom apartment by Bronxwood up to 1,300

Asked by Vilma Albino, Bronx, NY Sat Feb 4, 2012

Answers

7
Hello Vilma,

How are you? I hope you're doing well.

If you rented in this area back in 2012, I thought you might be ready to buy something at this point.

I'm having an open house at 2925 Matthews Avenue this Saturday for a beautiful 1-bedroom coop which has a parking lot right next door to the building. Please feel free to view the details on my Trulia profile page or visit my website link below for further information or to schedule an appointment to view it.

Hope this information is helpful to you. I wish you all the best :-)

Looking forward,

Christine Gordon
Licensed Real Estate Broker
Gorick Realty, Inc.
Cell: 917.881.2924
Fax: 347.328.9352
View listings at http://www.gorickrealty.com
"Home is where the heart is."
Rent today; Buy tomorrow. How to convert from Tenant to Homeowner.

When I rented my first apartment in Astoria, I did not want to be a Tenant my whole life and pay my Landlord’s mortgage. I longed to become a Homeowner.

That’s why I found my way into the mortgage business in 1989 and soon afterward became a Homeowner. Here are the fundamentals any Tenant should know to prepare to become a Homeowner in the future, no matter when that might be.

• Credit: Establish 3 credit accounts, no more than 5. Pay your bills on time. Keep your balances to no more than 50% of your credit limit. Don’t pay off the accounts in full. Keep balances active for 12-24 months. All of the above will provide both a good credit score and adequate credit history to qualify for a mortgage loan.

• Assets: A basic savings budget isn’t hard to do. Pay your rent first in your budget; then set aside 10% of your income before taxes . Make it a budget priority and you’ll still have money left over for entertainment and restaurants and clothing.

How much money do you need to buy a home? Many buyers spend no more than $25,000 to buy their first homes. There are loan programs with low down payment requirements and many real estate agents negotiate for their Buyers a “Seller’s concession” to include the Buyer’s closing costs (which are HIGH here in New York!) in the price of the home.

• Income: Two years consistent income is the basic requirement for either a salaried individual or a self-employed person. Income from Bonus, Commission, and Overtime is treated differently and is best discussed with your Mortgage Banker.

• Market Survey: it doesn’t hurt to go out and get to know neighborhoods where you might like to buy a home. Visit open houses on Saturdays and Sundays. It’s okay that you’re not yet buying; tell the Realtor at the Open House you’re just beginning your “survey.” You’ll also get to know market prices for different kinds of homes. It’s okay to “window shop” homes on the weekend at Open Houses!

I hope these fundamentals will help you better understand the path to homeownership is a process that, with preparation and dedication, you can move through easily. And if you’re interested in getting Prequalified today to create an Action Plan for your future of Homeownership, call me anytime!

Trevor Curran
http://www.tcurranmortgage.com

*If you thought my answer was helpful, please give me a “Thumbs Up” or “Best Answer.” Thanks!
Hi Vilma:
These day is very difficult to find a 3 bedrooms apt. for $1,300.00
the average price for a3 bedrooms is over $1,600.00 in that area of the Bronx.
But in case you are interested just give me a call at
347-219-9389
Nelson
Mi Casa Realty
Vilma,

Thanks for your inquiry. Our office has a rental department
and we specialize in exclusive rental listings in all the Bronx. Call the office at 347-202-4965 and speak to the front desk receptionist. You can start working with one of our rental specialists today to help you end your SEARCH!

Mildred Valentin

Exit Realty Search
3928 E. Tremont Avenue
Bronx, NY 10465
http://www.ExitRealtySearch.com
Web Reference: http://millievalentin.com
Hello Vilma,

I wll be happy to assist you in your apartment search effort but your budget is low. The rental value for 3 bedroom apartment in the Bronxwood Avenue neighborhood is currently between $1500 and $1800 monthly. You should either increase your budget or down size to a 2 bedroom apartment which fits into your budget.

I have apartments in that area that match your search criteria and I will be happy to show them to you. If you are interested and need my assistance please let me know your availability so I could schedule a veiwing appointment for you.

Feel free to contact me if you have any questions or need further information. I look forward to hearing from you.

John Odocha
Extended services Group
714 Burke Avenue
Bronx, NY 10467
johnodocha@aol.com
http://www.extendedservices.com
Check with local realty offices, or work with an agent; check local print media for by owner rentals, always verify ownership before exchanging any money; word of mouth, etc.
Hello Vilma,
Thank you for your recent inquiry. We have a large inventory of apartments in the Bronx & I'd be happy to assist you with your search. Please call me at your earliest convenience so we can discuss what you are looking for.

Thank you, Ceasar
Exit Realty Search
646.338.7267
sellandbuyhomes2@gmail.com