Rentals in Bushwick>Question Details

caroline20444, Renter in Brooklyn, NY

I am looking for a 3 bdroom apartment.I prefer lofts.I have 3 kids.Are there any lofts or 3 bedrm apts. No higher than 2000 per month.

Asked by caroline20444, Brooklyn, NY Sat Sep 15, 2012

I need storage,l 1-1/2 to 2 bathrooms. high ceiling loft.

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in Bushwick

Answers

8
Have something that you might like. call me \
7184352994
Hello Caroline. I have great apartment. fully renovated. laundry room in the building and big shared yard. Crown heights area. $2000.
Contact me if you are interested to hear more.
Emdee 718-637-9042
NO FEE UNIT
Flag Thu Mar 19, 2015
If you are still looking to rent apartment in Brooklyn, please, don`t hesitate to contact me.
Rent today; Buy tomorrow. How to convert from Tenant to Homeowner.

When I rented my first apartment in Astoria, I did not want to be a Tenant my whole life and pay my Landlord’s mortgage. I longed to become a Homeowner.

That’s why I found my way into the mortgage business in 1989 and soon afterward became a Homeowner. Here are the fundamentals any Tenant should know to prepare to become a Homeowner in the future, no matter when that might be.

• Credit: Establish 3 credit accounts, no more than 5. Pay your bills on time. Keep your balances to no more than 50% of your credit limit. Don’t pay off the accounts in full. Keep balances active for 12-24 months. All of the above will provide both a good credit score and adequate credit history to qualify for a mortgage loan.

• Assets: A basic savings budget isn’t hard to do. Pay your rent first in your budget; then set aside 10% of your income before taxes . Make it a budget priority and you’ll still have money left over for entertainment and restaurants and clothing.

How much money do you need to buy a home? Many buyers spend no more than $25,000 to buy their first homes. There are loan programs with low down payment requirements and many real estate agents negotiate for their Buyers a “Seller’s concession” to include the Buyer’s closing costs (which are HIGH here in New York!) in the price of the home.

• Income: Two years consistent income is the basic requirement for either a salaried individual or a self-employed person. Income from Bonus, Commission, and Overtime is treated differently and is best discussed with your Mortgage Banker.

• Market Survey: it doesn’t hurt to go out and get to know neighborhoods where you might like to buy a home. Visit open houses on Saturdays and Sundays. It’s okay that you’re not yet buying; tell the Realtor at the Open House you’re just beginning your “survey.” You’ll also get to know market prices for different kinds of homes. It’s okay to “window shop” homes on the weekend at Open Houses!

I hope these fundamentals will help you better understand the path to homeownership is a process that, with preparation and dedication, you can move through easily. And if you’re interested in getting Prequalified today to create an Action Plan for your future of Homeownership, call me anytime!

Trevor Curran
http://www.tcurranmortgage.com

*If you thought my answer was helpful, please give me a “Thumbs Up” or “Best Answer.” Thanks!
I work Bensonhurst through Marine Park / sheepshead bay to kensington - let me know if I can be of service.

JM
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Sep 16, 2012
call me. might have something you will like. office number 7184352994
Flag Thu Mar 19, 2015
If you are looking in Bay Ridge Brooklyn please call me 917 723 8950
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Sep 15, 2012
What is your neighborhoods of interest
What is your neighborhoods of interest