Rentals in 93505>Question Details

Erin Russell, Home Buyer in California City, CA

I am looking for a apartment for between 400-500 a month that will allow me to have my dog here in California City? I

Asked by Erin Russell, California City, CA Sun Mar 11, 2012

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in 93505

Answers

3
TRY THE LAKESHORE CONDOS-THEY ALLOW SMALL DOGS. CALL US AT THE HIGH DESERT REAL ESTATE OFFICE 760-373-4600

ROBERT WHITMAN
DRE#01812850
We do a lot of property management and have pet properties come up all the time. Keep checking with our office at 760-373-1800
The Lakeshore condos rent in that range and are on Lakeshore dr. in cal city. I live there myself and they allow small dogs, You can also go to my real estate office at High Desert Real Estate on Cal City blvd one block west of the 76 station or call them at 373-4600 in the afternoons when the property management staff is there. They have some apartments for rent now. Some landlords require a pet deposit. It is very smart for home buyers new to the area to rent for a while and take the time to look for the right place to buy. Right now there are over sixty homes for sale in cal city, ten of them under $45000 on my " cheap list", so I can help you see those also. Robert Whitman, Realtor, at High desert. Their office phone is 373-4600
Web Reference: http://highdesertre.com