Rentals in Bridgewater>Question Details

Diane Galanif, Renter in Taunton, MA

I am looking for a 2-3 Bedroom de-leaded Apartment in Bridgewater Area's, Close to East Bridgewater, Mass.No more than $1200.00 a Month.

Asked by Diane Galanif, Taunton, MA Sat Jun 23, 2012

Answers

1
A little bit of a tall order in that price range - give me a call 508-944-4954. May have couple ideas - but other towns. ~ jen
I am looking for an Apartment in theses Area's, All the Bridgewater Locations, Whitman, Rockland, Abington, I gave my Landlord a 30-Notice to Move, So, I have to be out by July 31st. I might have to take in my 31 year old daughter who has 2 young girls, They are living with me right now, and I live in a 2-Bedroom, That's why I am kinda looking for a 3 Bedroom, and My daughter won't be living with me forever just for a year, I do have a 17 yr old Boy and my boyfriend, My daughter can share a room with the girls. And all theses people are cramped into a 2-bedroom, I need at-least 1 more bedroom, Hoping you can help me. Thank-you for re-plying back to me, Stay Cool and Have a nice Week-end. Diane
Flag Sat Jun 23, 2012
Thank-you, Jennifer
Flag Sat Jun 23, 2012