Rentals in Philadelphia>Question Details

C.m., Renter in New York, NY

I am looking for a 3 BR updated home in the North East Philadelphia area, where are the best places to look?

Asked by C.m., New York, NY Sat Feb 26, 2011

Looking for a single family home.
$1000/month is my limit

Answers

5
Greetings!

I do alot of rental business in the Northeast area and have successfully placed many clients in homes in that area. Please feel free to give me a call I would be happy to assist you. You can reach me at 267-688-1110.

Warm Regards,

Keith Lawson
First things first. Are you looking to buy or rent in Philadelphia? I would recommend you hire a realtor, such as myself, who can show you 3 to 4 different areas in the Philadelphia and surrounding areas. This will allow you to get a feel as to where you want to be.

Doris Wright
The People's Choice Real Estate
220 Geiger Rd
Philadelphia, PA 19115
(267)528-8993
I would say the Bustleton- Somerton area would be a great place to start looking. Call or email me if you want some properties to look at.

Ellen Schupack
Coldwell Banker Hearthside
office- 215- 379- 2002
preferred- (cell) 215-913-8219
e.schupack@cbhearthside.com
http://www.cbhearthside.com/ellenschupack
515 Huntingdon Pike
Rockledge PA, 19046
FAX- 215-690-4152
license #- RS 309050
The north east is a nice area what part of the north east would you like to be in . Would you like to be further out or closer in the city. Do you use public transportation yes or no . These are all things to consider when moving into a home.
There are many homes for rent right now in the Northeast.more than likely, in your price range, you will find a row house or semi detached home. Feel free to visit my website to search for rentals.