Rentals in Baltimore>Question Details

Heather Young, Renter in Parkville, MD

I am looking for a 4BR single family home in the parkville/perry hall/white marsh area to rent. I am looking to move in July. Do you know of any?

Asked by Heather Young, Parkville, MD Fri Jul 1, 2011

Answers

5
Hi Heather! How much are you looking to spend per month? Do you have a specific section of that area that interests you?
Thank you!
Marney Kirk
Keller Williams Excellence Realty
I can send you a listing on a very nice one that rents for $3,200 a mo. Call me on Tues. if you are interested.

Bob McGee
Advance Realty Timonium
(410) 560-4574
Hi Heather,

If you are interested in rent-to-own homes, we do have some in that area. Go to http://www.BuyBaltimoreProperties.com/rto and you can view a full video, pics, and details of our properties.
Hi Heather,

I did a search for you and was able to find 4 homes in the areas you asked about. I would be more than happy to send it to you now. Please send me your information and I will get it right to you.

Happy 4th of July

Eric
Greetings Heather,

If you provide me with your e-mail address I can forward you any listings in the area. What price range are you looking for? Or you can e-mail me at cieralaury1@gmail.com my phone number is 443.794.5352. I would be glad to assist you.