Rentals in Virginia Beach>Question Details

Michelle Kane, Home Buyer in Virginia Beach, VA

I am looking for a 3 BR home in the Shadowlawn area of VB to rent or with option to buy. I need to move from my present location by the end of March.

Asked by Michelle Kane, Virginia Beach, VA Thu Jan 3, 2013

Answers

9
Jim Clifton’s answer
Hi Michelle, I would be glad to help you. Shadowlawn is a very nice neighborhood, I actually selling a home in there now on Virginia Ct. I would be happy to look for you. Please email me at wclifton1@cox.net or call anytime 757-672-9514.
Michelle, now is the time to see if you could actually purchase rather then rent. I can help you with that. Robert Ashburner NMLSR 607856 757-652-5851
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sat Jan 12, 2013
Hi Michelle,

There are some available homes in that area which are available to rent/purchase.

Please take a look at my website http://www.DawnMovesMilitary.com for more info. If you are military I do offer a discount on costs.

Wishing you a great New Year!

Dawn V. Metzger
757-563-DAWN
Ms.Kane,

Happy New Year! Good idea to start now so by March you are all settled into your new home

I'd be honored to assist you with a rental/lease option in your desired location.

Call me at your convenience to discuss specifics at 757-809-2525 or email me at info@callclaudine.com. Here is my website http://www.ClaudineEllis.com if you would like to view properties in the meanwhile.

Warmly,
Claudine Ellis, Broker
ABR, CMP , CRS, CSP, GRI, MCSP, MIRM SFR, CDPE
Ms.Kane,

Warmly,
Claudine Ellis, Broker
I'm able to set up automatic searches with homes for rent and for lease/purchase in Shadowlawn for you as they become available in the multiple listing service. I need your email address for that purpose. It's also important to know what your maximum monthly rental amount should be and whether or not you have pets. If you have pets, it's important to know how many, what type and size. Also, if it's your desire to eventually purchase the home you lease, then it's important to know the time frame you'd need prior to buying. You're welcome to contact me via
Hi Kim! Thanks for getting back to me. Right now I am paying $1350 for the rental home I have lived in for the past 3 years. I don't want to go over $1650 unless it is a great property. I need a 3+ BR, prefer 2 baths, and a ranch or with master on first floor. I have a cat who spends a lot of time outdoors. He rarely uses the litter box. My current lease is over March 31, 2013 so I need to be into a new place by then. I would love the opportunity to rent with option or owner financing. I am self employed which is making it difficult to qualify for something right now. My contact info is Michelle Kane, draperydecor@verizon.net, 757-630-7604. Thank you for your considering me.
Flag Thu Jan 3, 2013
Hi Michelle,

It's good you're starting to look now! If you'd kindly email me I'll send you a complete list of available properties directly from the Realtor MLS.

Have a great day,

Phil
Michelle,
I will be happy to help you find a home in Shadowlawn. Let me know your preferences-# of beds/baths, rent range, pets (number, size & type). And a contact phone number and best email address.
Have you been in touch with an agent that can help you narrow down your search and do the hard legwork for you? I have had so many people complain that property managers don't call them back.
Sometimes it helps to have an agent set up the showings and make all those calls for you.