Rentals in Shenandoah>Question Details

asunde44, Renter in Baton Rouge, LA

I am looking for a 3/4 BR, 2 BA.around/near oneal, millerville, coursey area as my son attends Riverdale Christian Academy. I also have a boxer.

Asked by asunde44, Baton Rouge, LA Mon Jan 14, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://=www.trulia.com/rental/3105989931-3112-Dena-Lynn-Ave-Baton-R… target="_blank" rel="nofollow">http://www.trulia.com/rental/3105989931-3112-Dena-Lynn-Ave-B…

Answers

10
I am very familiar with the area and have a home that may meet your needs. Please email me your contact information and I will be happy to send it directly to you. My email address is Gloria@gloriahelmstetter.com or you may call me at 225-317-3117.
Good Morning Gloria,
I guess I should have said rental. Sorry, do you do anything with those?
Flag Thu Jan 17, 2013
The address of the home for sale mentioned in earlier answer is: 12505 Turnley Dr., Baton Rouge, La 70807.
I don't know of a rental, but I am a Louisiana Licensed Realtor, and I have a 3 bedroom 2 bath for $129,500. It is 1523 sq. ft. in a well developed suburban neighborhood in Martinville off of hwy19 which is the main rd. about 1 mi. from I-110 interstate takes about 15 minutes to get to Oneal Lane. My advice if you are able to buy then buy and you will have more to offer the children in the future. Thanks for you inquiry and trusting in my professionalism.
Brent Sims, Aim Realty
ok, I am so sorry for the confusion, but I am looking for a rental.
For more information about the house, open your browser such as Internet Explorer and key in the following in the address line:

http://www.onlinehousetours.com/111806

This will give you pictures of the house so that you can get a good feel for what the house is like.

For loan information, I would recommend strongly that you get a pre-approval from a lender. If you do not have a lender, I have an excellent lender to recommend to you. When an offer to purchased is submitted to a seller, they will all expect a pre-approval associated with the offer. They want to make sure that before they accept the offer, the buyer is ready, willing, and able to purchase the house.

Let me know if you would like for me to recommend a lender for you.
Don
Thank you so much for answering me. Is there any way yo can send me some photos, and additional information...like DP, monthly note, etc..
I have a listing located at 14802 Lynbrook Ave in Wedgewood Subdivision. This subdivision should be perfect for you since it is south of I-12 in between Millerville and O'Neal.

Please give me a call and I will be happy to make arrangements for your to view this 3 BR, 2 BA home that has 1931 square feet of living area with a fenced back yard. This is a very convenient location for all of your everyday needs.

Don Touchet
Red Stick Partners
(225) 768-1800 - Office
(225) 505-2027 - Cell
For right now, unfortunately, we do not have the best credit, but I am working on this with someone. We will be buying as soon as this has improved and we have some other bills paid off.
Are you only interested in renting? I have a home listed on Rhonda Ave that fits Your criteria.
If you would contact me, I will be happy to assist you.

Cathy Craddock
River City Realty
225-603-7611