Rentals in Grand Prairie>Question Details

Taytai, Renter in Duncanville, TX

I am looking for Section 8 homes in the G.P.,arlington,cedar hill,fort worth area and looking for a realtor who works with section 8.

Asked by Taytai, Duncanville, TX Mon Jan 7, 2013

Help the community by answering this question:


Hi Taytai,

Check out

For Section 8 rental.


JP and Associate Realtors
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Jan 8, 2013
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2014 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer