Rentals in Somers Point>Question Details

Dsimms, Renter in Somers Point, NJ

I am looking for Rental Agents!

Asked by Dsimms, Somers Point, NJ Sat Jul 3, 2010

I am looking to rent a house (long term) 2BD - 1 or 2BA - Budget $1000/mo or less. Must be in good area. Must be pet friendly (two small dogs) areas: Galloway, Somers Point, or nearby that is in a good area. $500 bonus to agent that gets us into a good house, ASAP! Credit not that good, great income, rental history, no crimminal background. I am currently in a Galloway hotel. Feel free to email me, come get me, and show me what you have that is within my range.

Answers

3
I would look online in newspapers & rent.com. I have had good luck finding rentals properties all year from them, but not with realtors. Neither of the 2 landlords I rented fro asked for credit investigation & both allowed small pets. Often if your credit is not so good, you can ask to put up an extra month or 2 rent & the landlord will agree. Good lick! Hope you have found something.
Hi Dsimms
I wish I could help you but I don't service that area. However,the best way to find a yearly rental in that area is to call any local real estate office. All local agents have access to all of the active rentals available in multiple listing service & can tell you in minutes if there is anything available in your price range that allows pets. The amount you are looking to spend seems exceptionally low & with pets your choices will be limited. Most landlords will require a recent credit report, proof of employment & work history & 1 to 1.5 months secriuty up front plus the 1st months rent. Good luck with yuor search.
Most fees for rentals are paid by the landlords.

Have you looked at Trulia's rental section?
Deborah Madey, Real Estate Pro in Red Bank, NJ