Rentals in Edison>Question Details

Subodh, Other/Just Looking in Edison, NJ

I am looking at renting a property (townhouse) in the Oaks, Maplecrest or Westgate drive. Is there any property available for renting in these areas.?

Asked by Subodh, Edison, NJ Thu Aug 26, 2010

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in Edison

Answers

3
Mary Petti-ABR,SFR, Relocation’s answer
Subodh,

I just checked rentals in North Edison (where The Oaks, Maples and Westgate are located).

As of this moment, there are twelve units for rent, only one listed rental in the Oaks (2 bedrooms, 1 bath at $1875/month), and one in Westgate at $1950/month. The rest are in Village Point (5), Village Gate (1), Heatherwood (1), Park Gate (1), Pheasant Run (1) and the Enclave (1).

If you would like further information on the units, and/or the developments and what they have to offer, feel free to contact me at 908-675-0167. I will be happy to discuss it with you.

Look forward to hearing from you.
Mary Petti
Good morning Subuodh:

I just showed several units in those areas. I think you mean the Maples rather than Maplecrest if you are speaking of Edison. Those sections have remained outstanding examples of townhome communities over the years. They are generally less in the Maples, a little more in the Oaks and higher in Westgate, somewhat because of the size of the units but additionally because of the age. They have outstanding access to all roadways and the Oaks and Maples are especially pleasing to NYC commuters with the Metroloop stop right on the corner of the Oaks and Maples. I've sold and rented these units since they were built! I'd love to work with you as well. Katie
Web Reference: http://www.njtransit.com
Subodh,

There are many rental properties in those developements if you would like to call me I can send you the rental properties in those developments and anyone you would like to see I can show you. Please feel free to call anytime i look forward to hearing from u.

Ron Simone Jr.
All Towne Realty
Broker/Resident
732-978-0991 Cell
Ronsimonejr@gmail.com