Rentals in Rancho Cucamonga>Question Details

Desiii.richa…, Other/Just Looking in Rancho Cucamonga, CA

I am leaving the UK to rent an apartment in California with my girlfriend who lives at present in New York. Our position will be that we have proof of

Asked by Desiii.richards, Rancho Cucamonga, CA Mon Jan 27, 2014

I am leaving the UK to rent an apartment in California with my girlfriend who lives at present in New York. Our position will be that we have proof of funds to rent for 2 years, but I will be lacking any form of credit history arriving newly from the UK and my girlfriends credit has taken a temporary knock due to personal circumstances. But will be back to a healthy position in the very near future. What will be our options regarding renting without credit history and with my girlfriend possible failing the reach the threshold that needs to be reached to pass a credit check.

Regards Derrick

Answers

1
Hello Derrick,

I have an investor visiting my office tomorrow regarding a rent to own program that they offer. I can pose this questions to them to see if they will go outside of the normal qualifying guidelines since they are looking for you to be able to purchase the home from them in 5 years or less. This gives you time to get the required credit history, and your girlfriend to repair her's. You are more then welcome to give me a call and I will go over some more of the details with you. I can be reached at 909-731-8675.

Hopefully the rep from the investor will give me a favorable answer for you.