Question Details

Pinhead, Home Owner in Seattle, WA

I am interested in buying a rental property as an investment, what neighborhoods have the highest occupancy rates in Seattle?

Asked by Pinhead, Seattle, WA Tue Nov 8, 2011

Answers

1
In Seattle, over the past 90 days here are the top four areas that have rented out. Magnolia has had 13 properties rented out with 10 vacant as of today, Queen Anne has had 26 properties rented out with 16 vacant as of today, Belltown has had 16 properties rented out with 15 vacant as of today and Downtown has had 18 properties rented out with 13 vacant as of today. These four areas have been the areas with the most rental activity in Seattle with Queen anne probably being the most popular. Hope this helps and if you need any help with finding something feel free to give me a call whenever. I am in Seattle a lot and can show you any listings there any day of the week. Thanks.
Alain Picard
253-861-7386
apicard88@yahoo.com