Rentals in Huntington Beach>Question Details

Rick Closson, Renter in Huntington Beach, CA

I am interested in 5832 Middlecoff Drive, Huntington Beach CA . Can I preview this home Saturday morning? Thank you

Asked by Rick Closson, Huntington Beach, CA Wed Aug 14, 2013

Answers

10
10 day clear to close guarantee, super low rates!
http://www.zerocostlending.com/about.php

714-263-4301 for a free quote!

Marques Wood
NMLS 477955
This home is available and we will be happy to show it to you Saturday morning and some other homes as well if you like. Please cal me at 714-717-1728
is this home for sale or for rent?
Flag Wed Aug 28, 2013
Hi Rick:
as you can see our realtors below are very well informed of the marked conditions and there is no doubt that any one will dedicate time to help you with the property.

I love to help you with your home loan, at Kinecta Federal credit union (the biggest in California and #2 in the nation in mortgage lending).

Our loan programs are:
* Loans au to $417k 3% down
* Loans au to $625kk 10% down
* Loans au to $729,750 3.5% down FHA
* Loans au to $855k 10% down Jumbo loans
* Loans au to $1'250,000 11% down no PMI savings Advantage Jumbo loans

*25 days Guaranteed to close a loan
*$500 for closing cost, plus .625bps for better rate or extra closing cost.
* VIP membership, free savings, checking etc.

You can use below link for your own pre-approval conditions (do it yourself) http://www.kinecta.org/lquintero

Libardo Quintero
nmls 380933
PH: 949.899.8425
lquintero@kinecta.org
Hi Rick, timing is everything! Go ahead and contact me with your information and I will be happy to set you up on the auto email listings directly from the MLS. Public sites like Trulia are great but unfortunately they can be behind by several days and even weeks on some sites. As you can see, days behind will leave you empty handed in this market. I can set you up to receive listings in your criteria and you will get them direct with no delays. I hope this helps and I look forward to hearing form you! :)
Hi Rick.
This is now in back up status and will take a back up offer.
I will need to call and set up a time if you are still interested in seeing this home?
Working with a realtor that can get you this information as soon as it comes onto the market is key and getting in to see it right away too
Contact me for more information as to what I can do for you in finding you a place.
Talk to you soon

Ingrid Ski Realtor
949-874-0432
OCAreaHomes@gmail.com
If you are not currently working with a REALTOR, I am sure any of us FINE Agents would Love To Work With You. Just give us a call. Here is my info.

Lesley Harris, Realtor
(562) 673-0943

LesleySells@gmail.com

BRE#01124037
Rick has you been pre-approved with a lender? If not it's important to know that offers are not taken seriously without this important letter. Even more impressive is when you can show the actual pre-approval directly from the bank which looks very different than my letter. Please let me know if I can be of assistance.
Hi, Rick
They seller has already accepted an offer but they will be taking backup offers for at least another week. What day and time this weekend would you like me to make an appt to view?

Cyndi Mino
First Team
714-349-2424
Cyndimino@gmail.com
http://Www.cyndimino.com
Hi Rick,

As stated, backup offers at this time. I would be happy to show you some others!
Let me know!

Deborah Linden
Realty ONE Group
949-478-2821
DRE# 01768219
Hi Rick,

They have already accepted an offer on this one. However, they are still accepting backups in case it falls through. I'd be happy to show you the home this Saturday morning if you're still interested.

Joe Van Fossen
(714) 584-7154
joe.vanfossen@gmail.com