Rentals in San Antonio>Question Details

vdoyle415, Renter in San Antonio, TX

I am in the process of relocating from Houston to San Antonio and I need to find a great place to live. Any suggestions?

Asked by vdoyle415, San Antonio, TX Fri Jul 12, 2013

I would like to find somewhere that has a large young adult population with access bars, shopping, restaurants, movies, etc etc.

Answers

10
Easy as pie!! The problem with a question like that one is... it's a bit subjective... What we think is awesome and what you think is awesome may be 2 different things..

But.. I can make it a TON easier on you.. I'll send you all of the homes that fit exactly what you are looking for in your price range.. Then I can help you narrow the list down to areas that will be to your liking.. Not to mention.. I can point you in the right direction to some of the more "Happening" places to hang out in San Antonio... I'm a sucker for a good beer, and I know how to eat.. I'll show you all the places that will put you in a food coma pretty fast! ;)

Shoot me an e-mail, send me a text, or go old school and give me a call. I'll put a list of homes together for you and refer you to the best home lender in Texas! You will thank me for that one later.

Looking forward to hearing from you! (Check out my profile.. tons of references for you to check out)

Jason C Campbell
Platinum Top 50 Finalist - 2012
Option One Real Estate
210-389-5266
Web: http://www.SAHomeExpert.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri Jul 12, 2013
I would be happy to email you a list of properties per your criteria. Send me an email if you would like me to do this, dianat@thehornco.com.

All the best in your search for a Great place to live.

Diana Tawil
The Horn Company Residential
210-409-0340
I'd recommend NW and NC San Antonio, but there are great neighborhoods everywhere, depending on tastes and budget.

Will you be leasing or purchasing? Either way, I'd be happy to assist.

Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance!

"I'll Find You The House, You Make It A Home!"

Cornel "Chuck" Berry, REALTOR®, (USAF Retired),
Real Estate Consultant, Lic# 0615965,
GRI, ABR, e-Pro, CNE, TAHS, SFR, Cartus CSA/NBS, BS, MA,
Coldwell Banker D'Ann Harper, REALTORS®,
18756 Stone Oak Pkwy., Suite 101.
San Antonio, TX 78258.
Cell: (210) 683-1157
Direct: (210) 483-7552
Fax: (210) 483-4679
Email: cberry@cbharper.com
Web Page: http://www.chuckberryrealtor.com

NOTE: Texas requires REALTORS furnish consumer friendly information about Brokerage Services - click on the link:
http://www.trec.state.tx.us/pdf/contracts/OP-K.pdf

The best compliment to a REALTOR is a referral!
If you know anyone with a Real Estate need, whether buying or selling, anywhere in the world, I can help! Get a **$50.00** referral fee for each buyer/seller you send to me, paid at closing!
I would be happy to assist you. The areas of northeast San Antonio are quite popular with the young adult population. The area is surrounded by theaters, shopping and restaurants.

Please call me at 210-845-4292 or email mjjrealestate@gmail.com for a list of homes that would suit your housing needs.

Michael Johnson
There are great places in many price ranges. A great Realtor should be able to find you a great place to live for 100K - 250K - 400K - 500K or 1MIL. Pick a price and call Half Priced Real Estate (210) 281-1604 and find out how you could save thousands on the purchase of your next home.

David Marne, Broker & Realtor
(210) 281-1604
Half Priced Real Estate, Inc.
Congratulations! and welcome to the Alamo City.
Please find your new home at http://www.JoseSellsSanAntonio.com
It is free and updated every fifteen minutes.
Good Luck.
San Antonio Station Apts is located in the heart of the medical center which is close to everything. What size apt do you need? How many people will be residing with you? What is your price range? Do you have pets? When do you need an apt? Our first available will be a two bedroom, two bath ... 844 sq ft for an Oct. move in.
That's a very general question. Ther are great areas to live in San Antonio, and your final decision may based in different variables, like close to your job, price range, etc I'll be glad to help you find a home, just let me know a little bit more about your move. Feel free to call me or text me directly

Carlos Ares
Icon Realty
210-275-8759
http://www.carlitos.listingbook.com
Where will you be working? I can narrow down the area based on the area of town you will be working in. Also how many bedrooms and bath do you want? One story or two? And any other criteria that would be important to you.
I will be working by NW 410 in a building called the Bank of America Pyramid. I only need 1 bedroom, I would like a den also but I dont have to have one. Modern features, fitness center, pool, etc etc. I figure sinc eim living in a city i know nothing about I should at leats live somewhere nice! My budget is $1050 at the MAX.
Flag Fri Jul 12, 2013
Hello. PNC Mortgage, a Division of PNC Bank, the 5th largest bank in the United States, has a office in San Antonio, Texas. We offer VA, FHA, Jumbo and Conventional loan products. I also work with several Real Estate agents in the area that can assist you with finding the right home for you. If you would like to know how much you prequalify for, please call me at (210)-325-7631 mobile. A link to my website is noted below