Rentals in Edison>Question Details

Tornpaperdol…, Home Buyer in

I am in search of a 4-5 bedroom & 2-3 full bath home to rent immediatley in the areas of Edison, Piscataway, Colonia, Metuchen, East Brunswick,

Asked by Tornpaperdoll613, Fri Sep 30, 2011

Hopelawn, Piscataway, Avenel areas. I do not wish to pay anymore than $2000 monthly. Does anyond have anything available?

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in Edison

Answers

4
Nayna Bawa’s answer
SInce you are open to renting in many areas, you will have options. I suggest that you move quickly on a rental because it appears in this market, good rentals do not last very long.

I would love to help if you have not already enlisted an agent.

Best of luck to you!
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Oct 2, 2011
Torn,

Kate is correct. That's a lot of house for $2000/month.
I just ran a search in all those towns for rentals with at least 4 bedrooms and at least 2 full baths. If I limit it to no more than $2000/month there are only four rentals available. There are 35 rentals in total, if i don't include the $2000 limit, but the balance of these rentals (31 of them) run from $2100 to $5000/month.

I would be happy to talk to you to discuss your needs in more detail and explain what you will need in upfront costs and paperwork to rent a home. I can also email you all the currently active listings directly from the MLS.

Give me a call at 908-675-0167. I work in ALL of Middlesex county.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Oct 2, 2011
Dear Torn Paper Doll!

You are looking for a very large home. The market is not below $2000 for that many bedrooms and baths except in a few instances. That much home rents for $1850 to $3500 currently in the towns you requested. I only one or two options near that monthly rent.

You must have credit report in place, offer one and a half month security deposit, you must be able to show proof of funds and also employment verification.

You can reach me at 732-319-0027.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Oct 1, 2011

I have three bedroon with 2 full bath available from Mid-November. The rent is $1850/month in North Edison. Call me at 732-501-0461 if you have interests.

Larry Lee