Rentals in Milliken>Question Details

Todd Appleman, Home Buyer in Los Angeles, CA

I am in search for a 3-bedroom, with 1600 square feet. I am a non-smoke, self-employed writer. I do have two loving Akitas that are well trained,

Asked by Todd Appleman, Los Angeles, CA Sat Oct 9, 2010

they don't bark, and they love children and other dogs too!

Any suggestions for a newer home that fits my needs? I'm ready to move end of October. Thanks!

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in Milliken

Answers

4
Todd, I wanted to check with you to see if you have found a home here in Milliken. We just listed our home for rent which is 1100 finished sq ft and 1000 unfinished. 3 bedroom and 2 bathrooms. it also has a fully fenced back yard for the dogs. Let me know if you are still in need.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Nov 3, 2013
please email me at cole42107@yahoo.com
Flag Sun Nov 3, 2013
Consider working with an agent--also check local print media for by owner rentals, word of mouth, etc.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Oct 9, 2010
Hi Todd,

I am happy to run a custom search for you. What part of town are you looking in? You can also see all the homes on my easy to use website. I hope to talk to you soon.

Matt Mansfield
Equity Colorado
303-725-8484
matt@mansfielddenver.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Oct 9, 2010
I'm going with your wanting to find a rental property since the category is rentals (your profile has you as a home buyer).

Criagslist does work, also try zillow, rent.com, roommates.com, corkin.com. It's going to be harder with pets and a self employed income for an owner/property manager to approve you. If you are looking for an apartment you can also try the various apartment websites, and make sure you look at the reviews.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Oct 9, 2010