Rentals in Clarksburg>Question Details

Kenorel, Renter in Clarksburg, CA

I am going to be relocating to the Sacramento area in September. Can you let me know where nice areas are located?

Asked by Kenorel, Clarksburg, CA Wed Apr 6, 2011

Answers

3
I know west sacramento. It was my first home. I lived in the southport area and loved it. I work in the pocket area as well and i am starting to see some nice areas. Obviously i know live in Clarksburg, Ca and have my home for sale. Please let me know if i can answer any questions.

rick panameno
realtor
916-501-5913
rpanameno@code3realty.com
The area along Highyay 50 to the east offers rolling foothills and an elevation of 500 to 1500 feet. this gets you above some of the heat and fog in the Sacramento valley.

VIDEO Tour of El Dorado Hills, Cameron Park, and Shingle Springs, California
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nv9_39dTggU
There are some great properties currently available in Clarksburg as you may know. Close to Clarksburg is the Pocket area or South Land Park. There are many nice neighborhoods in the greater Sacramento area too...really depends on what your objectives are when deciding on an area...do you want to be close to work or close to recreation or in a certain price range? Contact me and I'd be happy to help you get started with your property search!
Jennifer Kirtlan
916.425.0479
jmkirtlan@gmail.com