Rentals in Brooklyn>Question Details

Tvonee, Home Buyer in

I am going thru a foreclosure because my soon to be ex-husband lost his job and squandered all the money we had left. I need a 2or 3 bedroom apt,in Bk

Asked by Tvonee, Fri Oct 26, 2012

Answers

8
Hello, my name is Lior Raviv and i have few aprt in Bed Stuy and Bushwich that might be perfect for you. All brand new apr with 2 or 3 Br. Contact me to view the apartments. 718-880-210
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sun Oct 28, 2012
We at Prime Homes Specialize in buying and selling off distresss homes check out our website for a foreclosure report and details to save your home. http://www.sellyourhomesolutions.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sat Oct 27, 2012
Foreclosures take a long time so you may still have some time left. Check with a local Real estate agent for rentals.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sat Oct 27, 2012
Would be more then Happy to work with you. Please contact if you would like to set up a Date.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri Oct 26, 2012
Consider working with an agent of your own; check local print media for by owner rentals, always verify ownership before exchanging any money; word of mouth, etc.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri Oct 26, 2012
When did the foreclosure begin? I have seen foreclosure cases take over 3 years. You probably should seek legal advice.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri Oct 26, 2012
Please contact me. I would be happy to assist you.

Charles Olson
Keller Williams Realty Empire
718 954 8401
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri Oct 26, 2012
Hello Tvonee - I understand your frustration and your need to relocate asap but you need to be 100% certain that your name is cleared from this property. Even if you are not on the deed, you are still financially responsible for the "deficiency" of the property, if any. If your divorce is not yet finalize and the property was not included in the divorce proceeding you may have additional liability which could result in the seizure of your bank accounts, tax returns, savings etc.

I do understand your desire to move but I would not advise that immediately until their is crystal clarity on the status of the property and your connected liability if any. To discuss this matter further please call me at 914-299-0420.