Rentals in Hamilton Meadows>Question Details

l.hilliardke…, Renter in Columbus, OH

I am from Columbus looking to relocate closer to my job in Groveport/Obetz any suggestions on great neighborhoods I should be looking in?

Asked by l.hilliardkeaton, Columbus, OH Mon Nov 12, 2012

Answers

5
Donna Boutaleb’s answer
It all depends on what is important to you and your family - schools, shopping, convenience, subdivisions, or private gated communities - I would be happy to help you in your search just send me more details on your likes and dislikes as well as home size, style and price range.

Donna Boutaleb
REOBIZ INC
740-531-0197
Are you looking to rent or to buy - I am new to Columbus area would need more info on what you consider to be a great neighborhood
Everyone has an opinion if what is a great neighborhood for their family. Depending on what your criteria in a home may be will determine which areas you may want to consider. You should give some thought to things like price point, size home, number of bedrooms/bathrooms and even distances to work as part of your criteria. I would be happy to discuss what you would like in a home and see which areas could be a great choice for you to consider. 614-507-0322.
I think that really depends on what you are looking for? Do you have a specific school district you would like to be located in? How long do you think you will be living there? Our team specializes in helping you narrow down these types of specific and make your home search as stress free as possible. Feel free to message me directly so we can set up a time to chat about specifics. I look forward to hearing from you.
Are you looking to rent or buy?