Rentals in Hialeah>Question Details

rmacosta, Renter in Hialeah, FL

I am currently looking for a 4/2 in the Hialeah, Miami Lakes, or Pembroke Pines area.

Asked by rmacosta, Hialeah, FL Wed Sep 12, 2012

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in Hialeah

Answers

4
There are plenty of 4 bedroom homes available in Hialeah, Hialeah, Gardens, Miami Lakes, Pembroke Pines and Miramar. Interests rates are so low now that most of my buyers can afford to spend more on their home. This is definitely the time to buy. Let us set up a meeting and go over a plan that will meet your needs. Please email me at josietoledo-hoff@keyes.com to discuss your options and an affordable monthly payment. You will find that if you play with numbers such as home price, taxes, insurance and association fees(if any), you may be able to increase your buying power. Call me today so that we may discuss. Josie Toledo-Hoff 305-244-1002 @ the Keyes Welcome Center, in Miami Lakes, FL.
If you are looking for a 4/2 in Hialeah/Miami Lakes area feel free to contact me. Currently 9 properties in the area match they range in price from $1,500 townhouse -$4,700 house in royal oaks area. If you would like to know more you can reach me at info@sellingmiamilakes.com
Web Reference: http://www.SLeonRealtor.com
Hi...

I will be glad to send you a listing of Active properties, please send me your info via email at ailedmor@yahoo.com or contact me directly at (305)439-9977.

Ailed Alzugaray
Miami New Realty