Rentals in Grafton>Question Details

Richard Gray, Renter in Grafton, MA

I am considering Grafton, Shrewsbury and Ashland . Can anyone tell me which of these three towns would be the best place to raise two young boys.?

Asked by Richard Gray, Grafton, MA Thu Oct 18, 2012

1 vote Share Flag Rentals in Grafton

Answers

4
Shrewsbury schools are good. I live in Shrewsbury and both my kids love the schools here.
depends what is your priority. Best school Shrewsbury, then Ashland, than Grafton. However, Shrewsbury is next to Worcester, which comes with its own set of problems. Ashland was a superfund site and has had a lot of obscure cancer cases, so that is a tradeoff. Grafton is more rural , but the least desirable regarding schools. Not sure if it helped, but good luck.
Hi, I am not familiar with Grafton or Ashland, but Shrewsbury is a wonderful place to live and to raise two young boys. One of my boys attends school there at St. Johns High School. Very happy with the town and the school systems.

If you would like assistance finding a place in the area, I would be more than happy to assist you as I am a realtor in central mass.

Tracy Long
Mary Foley Real Estate, Inc.
(978) 840-3030
Hi Richard,

Good question! I would recommend comparing the communities school and crime maps on Trulia. Just look on the top green bar on this page and click on Local Info. You can compare and contrast the information for each city. Good luck!

Ali, Community Manager