Rentals in 20151>Question Details

Dawn Davis, Renter in Beach, VA

I am active duty military with perfect rental history and currently scheduled to relocate to the area July 1.

Asked by Dawn Davis, Beach, VA Mon Apr 29, 2013

I will be in the area on May 16th-18th to view homes. Any homes available to view to my upcoming move? Condos and townhomes preferred. Chantilly, Centreville, Manassas, Herndon and Reston areas.

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in 20151

Answers

5
Dawn we are retired military and are moved here a year ago. I suggest you look 30-45 dyes before your move. Most properties are either available no or within 30 days
Dawn, I would be more than happy to assist you. There are many, many options within your criteria. Let's discuss more, such as price range, number of bedrooms, etc. Please call me at 703-307-3449. You can also email me at johnginty@kw.com.

John Ginty
Thank you for responding! I will email you .
Flag Tue Apr 30, 2013
Dawn,

There are certainly options for you. How many bedrooms/bathroom minimum are you looking for? Do you have an idea regarding price range you are comfortable with? Just to give you an idea, a 2 bedroom condo rental in the Reston/Herndon area starts at about 1350 and can go all the way up to 2000+ depending on the community and amenities. If we can narrow down the details of what you are looking for, I can certainly help you find something that works for you.
1500ish-1700 max. 2bed/2bath.
Flag Mon Apr 29, 2013
You shouldn't have a hard time finding properties depending on your preferred monthly rent. Our Northern VA rental market is moving quickly and good properties are moving off the market rapidly. Our office is located in Chantilly and we service all the surrounding areas. We will be happy to help you find a place within an acceptable commute. Traffic is always a concern in Northern VA. What installation/base will you be working out of? We are Certified Military & Veteran Specialists...thank you for your service!
I will be stationed in Chantilly. I'm wondering if the properties I view this month will be available July 1st.
Flag Mon Apr 29, 2013
You have picked the outer areas to search which may be an issue for commuting in the #1 traffic area of the Country. Where will you be based? What maximum rent are you looking for and BR/BA? I am from Tidewater area. What neighborhood are you in now and are you looking for similar housing/neighborhood?
I will be in Chantilly, the areas were chosen based on that location.
Flag Mon Apr 29, 2013