Rentals in 55118>Question Details

nathan, Home Buyer in West Saint Paul, MN

I am a single parent looking for a 2br house/apartment but have poor credit. My max is $950.00, is there anything you can help me with with my search?

Asked by nathan, West Saint Paul, MN Wed Feb 5, 2014

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in 55118

Answers

3
We have about 350 properties available for rent across the Twin Cities listed on our MLS at any given time in all price ranges. An agent who does leasing may be able to help you find something. More importantly, have a talk with a credit counselor to help you develop a strategy for improving your credit.
Please contact me, I have resources availabe to help you out.
thank you for replying to my request. I do need your help in this matter but to make things even harder for myself and my daughter, I have until the end of this month to find somewhere to move. Nathan 763-777-1529
Flag Tue Feb 11, 2014
Yes there are programs out there can qualify you even with poor credit. Please give me a call and we can discuss further. Susan, Agent 952-201-3115