Rentals in Harrisburg>Question Details

Dawn, Renter in Harrisburg, PA

I am a single mother with 2 children, need to move by end of Dec 2013...

Asked by Dawn, Harrisburg, PA Tue Mar 26, 2013

I am a single mother of 2 children and I need to move by the end of Dec 2013. I am on disability only so Ive had credit issues after my divorce. He left me nothing so here I am. I am looking for a 2 or 3 bd apartment or home for rent, in a good area with a good school district. I am not looking for inner city Harrisburg, PA. The reason im moving from my apartment is a new landlord took over, he's a private landlord, and every time I ask him to fix things he gives me a hard time. Although I do not have good credit, Ive been living in my apartment for 5 years and have never once been late with rent, not ever. I have been inspected by my landlord for cleanliness and there are no issues there. I keep a clean home. I also do not have any complaints of noise or anything against me. My price range is no more than $600 per month, due to low income. I also have a cat but she does not damage property. Thank you.

Help the community by answering this question:


Dawn - there are a lot of different options available out there. Many people dont know of all the programs available to homeowners. If by chance you wouldnt qualify for a mortgage today there are lenders and programs available to help people build and restore credit to get them to a point of being able to purchase. There are programs available to assiist with down payments and closing costs. There is no fee for you to sit down and discuss your options and perhaps get on a plan for future purchase.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Wed May 8, 2013
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer