Rentals in Fountain>Question Details

Luis.martine…, Other/Just Looking in Las Vegas, NV

I am a single father of 4 kids, I have 1 dog. Is there anyone that has a 4 bedroom house that is in district 8?

Asked by Luis.martinez3, Las Vegas, NV Fri Jun 22, 2012

I am retiring from active duty soon and will be relocating back to Fountain.

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in Fountain

Answers

3
I live in district 8, my son goes to eagleside and daughter to ffc hs. Lots of house for rent in the Oakwood homes development.
Are you looking for a rental or purchase?
Thanks for the reply, I am looking to rent for now. I found a home, but have yet to recieve a response on it. I am looking for a single home for about $12-$1300. I am currently stationed in Las Vegas, and will be done about the begining of August. Does this help?
Flag Fri Jun 22, 2012
Good Morning

Request additonal information pertaining to your request. Specifically..what is your max price range that you do not want to exceed? What is your expected arrivial date? Do you prefer newer? We can narrow down the serach as we progress. Thanks in advance. I await your response. FYI: I also offer a buyer rebate that can be used towards your closing costs.

realtorwillis123@msn.com