Rentals in 94588>Question Details

Christina, Renter in Pleasanton, CA

I'am a renter. I founds a few home i liked and a send a email but I never got a response. What should I do or what do I have to do?

Asked by Christina, Pleasanton, CA Fri Sep 2, 2011

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in 94588

Answers

8
Hi Christina,
I would need to ask you a few questions in regards to the process you are using. Email is great for communication. Experience shows that buyers that are serious will make an appointment with a trusted real estate consultant and face to face communication to find out what is important to you is priceless.

What I do is schedule a one hour buyer session with one to find out what is really important. After that we are out on a buyer home tour. I coordinate the homes for you with the agents that have the listings so that I can make sure that they are still available. There are many homes on the internet that are already sold. Call me today as I have a few openings this weekend which will fill up soon.

Your friend in Real Estate
Christine Rosi
925-290-7653
Have you been pre-approved by a lender/bank? If not, You might want to start there to see what options are available for you. With a pre-approval, a Realtor should want to help you right away. They just want to be sure you are ready to buy and at what price range. If you have not been pre-approved, we can refer you to several great lenders. Good luck.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Sep 18, 2011
Hi Christina! Have you been helped yet? I am new to Trulia and a Broker for Keller Williams

Jennifer
jennshomes@yahoo.com
I'm a broker serving the Pleasanton Valley and I'll help you if you can't get an answer. Call me at 925-200-7588 or go to my website.

Marc Stromberg
DRE#01143289
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Sep 3, 2011
Hi Christina,

You should have everything ready to go: your application, your credit report, verification of income, and references from prior landlords. Rentals are pretty scarce in Dublin and Pleasanton right now; the good places are gone in a week.

Give more information in your initial email, such as what a great job you have and your great credit scores. Make the landlord want to contact you. When I list a rental, I get a ton of calls and emails the first day. It's pretty hard to get back to everyone, so I pick the ones that sound the most promising.

Julie
Web Reference: http://www.JulieLauer.com
Good morning Christina. If you haven't done so already, you might consider exploring your options for purchasing a home before you commit to another rental. Many buyers are astonished at how they can actually afford to buy instead of rent, and sometimes, it turns out to be even less expensive!

There are excellent programs available, some with very little or no down payments and with interest rates being at all time lows, you just might be surprised.

Please contact me if you would like straight answers on what it takes today to secure a home loan, and of course, without any obligation on your part. I will be available this Labor Day weekend, too.

Good luck in your home search!
Web Reference: http://www.GrovesTeam.net
Christina,
I know the area and some of the Realtors that work in that area - we used to live in a neighboring city.
If you'd like to email me or give me a call, I can refer you to several people that may be able to help you.

Steffy Hristova, MBA, SFR, Realtor
HomeSmart
Tel: 480-966-9353
http://www.talktosteffy.com
Web Reference: http://www.talktosteffy.com
Hi, Your best bet is to contact a local tenants/buyers agent that will guide and represent you. They can then do the footwork to get you into the home.

Chris