Rentals in Staten Island>Question Details

Spc Jamel La…, Renter in Staten Island, NY

I am a recently retired US Veteran, seeking to rent a 2-3 bedroom, FEPS acceptable apartment

Asked by Spc Jamel Lavan, Staten Island, NY Fri Apr 27, 2012

I am a recently retired US Veteran, seeking to rent a 2-3 bedroom, FEPS acceptable apartment, for a family of 5 (2 adults, 3 children) in Staten Island, NY. I have been approved for $1100 a month for rent (broker's fee and sec deposit if necessary). I will be responsible for my own utilities bills. Would like to stay close to the Bay Terrace area, near transportation, and is not interested in living near the ferry or Stapleton area. I am seeking immediate occupancy. If interested, please respond to my post. I can also be reached at (347) 465-4565. Ask for Mr. Lavan. Any leads would be greatly appreciated as well. Thanks in advance!

Answers

1
Wally’s answer
If you have not already found a place to rent, I'm renting my 3 bedroom house, backyard with deck and brick ground no grass in back yard. I'm located in the Port Richmond section of SI and I'm asking $1700.00 per month. One month rent and one month security.