Rentals in Berwyn>Question Details

normajean952, Renter in Berwyn, IL

I am a neighbor who is interested in renting this house. I see a for sale on this house. Not a for rent . Is this a scam? I'm at the corner house.

Asked by normajean952, Berwyn, IL Wed Aug 14, 2013

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in Berwyn

Answers

4
normajean952,

The best thing to do is to contact the agent listed or company with the For Sale Sign and ask if they will also consider renting the home. If you could have provided an address I could have researched it for you and let you know what the listing information provided. If this property is a For Sale By Owner you may need to contact the owner by calling the number posted or just walk over if it occupied and talk to the owner. I wish you all the best.

Gary Geer
Results Realty
Thank you Mr Geer. The address is 3618 Highland Ave. Berwyn , IL. I'm at 3601 Highland Ave and they are selling the house that I live at. It would be nice if I could move close to were I live now. In 6 months to a year, I hope to purchase a house of my only. Thank you again for your response. If you have the time, can you check this house for me?
Flag Thu Aug 22, 2013
no one answered my question.
Sometimes if a house is for sale a long time, the owner may be willing to rent it. If you have an address I would be willing to find out. You can email me at oarrington@comcast.net
There are a lot of houses that are For Sale that are being advertised as Rentals at "Too good to be true" prices.

Beware of rental scams.
A few of our listings have been advertised as Rentals on craigslist.
I really would like to know if it is for rent. The house I live in is for sale. I lived at the corner house for 6 years. So I need to find a new place to live. Thank you.
Flag Wed Aug 14, 2013
So is it for rent.
Flag Wed Aug 14, 2013